Body Massage Course
How would you like to train as a Holistic Massage Therapist? All types of massage have an effect on the skin, muscles, blood vessels, lymph, nerves and some of the internal organs, together the flow of ‘energy’ within the body.
Our course is open to both ‘practicing therapists’ and individuals who have an interest to learn this skill. This in-depth course will lead you step-by-step through the treatment sequence and teach you everything you need to know in order to become a Professional in your field.
No previous knowledge is required to study this subject; we train our students from beginner to practitioner/therapist level.
Subjects included in the Course
• What is massage?
• The effects and benefits of Massage
• Possible side effects and lifestyle management advice
• Cautions during treatment
• Skin Disorders – Bacterial, Congenital, Pigmentation Disorders and Fungal diseases etc
• Basic Anatomy & Physiology
• Massage Techniques – Effleurage, Petrissage, Friction, Hacking and Tapping etc
• Massage Oils for use
• Patch testing for allergies
• Prepare your client
• The complete Massage therapy treatment including:
• Back Massage; Back & front of Leg sequence; Foot Cleansing & Massage; Arm Sequence; Shoulder & Neck and Facial Massage
• Hygiene procedures
• Treatment evaluation with your client
• Assessment techniques – initial treatment, on-going after care and advice
• Professional Ethics
• Building your client base
• Running a Holistic Massage Practice
Prices & Schedules
Cost of the course
* PC Disk & Downloaded Versions – $245.00 each
* Extra Student from the same group – $125.00 for each student after the first
from each group.
Tilia Leaves has been established in 2018 and managed by Latvian and Egyptian Partners . Tilia Leaves in few months has become one of the leaders in Foot & Hand Care treatments in Hurghada through several treatments programs . We are providing services and experience .
126 Air port building – Kawther
Hurghada – Red Sea – Egypt
+20 11 0185 4694